Sunday, 10 May 2009

Cupcake Diet and More

I have a lot to up date with, including photos and recipes purchases etc! I have been a bit naughty and not updated in a while, even a fairy queen can be naughty it seems.

I have been very good diet and excercise wise the past week and have even managed to incorporate a cupcake a day into it haha. Apparently a small iced cupcake is 3.5 weightwatchers points, hey not too bad eh! I have bought a silicone muffin tin (or giant cupe cake as I prefer to call it) and have just tried it out so expect a recipe and photos to follow on that. Also last week I made a batch of sprinkley cupcakes which were the most delicous sponge to date, expect photos and what I think was the secret ingrediants. Yum. Also I have some ideas I want to try out in the next few weeks I will share with you.

Watch this space........

No comments:

Post a Comment