Sunday, 7 June 2009

White Choc Chip Cupcakes


I simply love white chocolate, think it is not to every body's taste though. These cupcakes were not a disaster but not exactly as I imagined! I used the vanilla cupcake recipe with 3 oz of white chocolate chunks (type for cooking) and used large muffin size cups. The chunks seemed to have settled and were gooey, not entirely sure why but then again I have never really baked much with chocolate chips or chunks. I know when you use fruit I always dust with flour to stop sinking and though maybe I should of dusted chunks with icing sugar or flour?

Anyway I was going to go for butter icing with remainder of chunks in for decoration but thought might be a wee bit sickly so in the end just dusted them with icing sugar. Like I said tasted yummy but not so perfect. Gives me a little challenge now I guess!









No comments:

Post a Comment